Tubular Stockinette is used as an integral part of many medical bandage and compression systems. As the first layer of protection, our tubular stockinette maximizes support and helps protect fragile skin from the pressure caused by bandages or splints. With Stockinette from Minnesota Knitting you can be assured of the highest comfort and quality.
Sizes and Length
Stockinette reduces perspiration buildup under orthoses, and stretches up to three times its normal width to conform to the body. Our Stockinette is made in three sizes in rolls that measure 25 yds. (22.8m) in length, and sold in a convenient dispenser box.
- Tubular design to effectively protect the skin underneath a cast or splint
- Soft on skin for optimal comfort, providing gentle pressure to hold dressings in place
- Conforms to the shape of the body to reduce the formation of wrinkles
- Knit in the USA from 100% cotton or 100% synthetic materials
- Direct-from-Mill Stockinette ensures competitive pricing and highest quality
- Front-facing dispenser allows for easy access to the roll
- Rolls measure 25 yards in length (22.86m)
- Non-Sterile and Latex Free